Friday, June 19, 2015

I promised a free crochet pattern for my Red Summer Top

Hello dear crocheters, it's been a while again and I know I did promise a free pattern. But before we go to that let me just share my projects for the last weeks/months been busy making some top & bikinis and here they are, I have no patterns for them most are just made out of a picture sent by clients kudos to the real owner of those beautiful creations and I hope my creations gave justice to them.

These two tops I guess I already post on my previews post but this were with some alterations, 
the back is different, made some adjustments to fit the customers size, I added a lace. The pink one is my own design, kinda put some patterns together, the green has a pattern, just added the  crisscross lace thing.
And yes that's me pausing with my finish project, just feeling proud ha ha ha
I hope you all won't mind my thick face :D


These doesn't have patterns, I just tried to copy the picture that the client sent to me but
I always try not to copy every details, made some adjustments & added few stitches





This one is my own design

This is inspired by a watermelon
I didn't like the black straight line  ( stitch for theseed) that is on the original picture
so I tried to find a nice beads that look like a watermelon seed:)

This one had a same or similar free pattern from drops design,
but I didn't used it I just whip this by just looking at the picture.
Sorry I forgot the name of the pattern in drops design



this one also has no pattern, maybe there is but am just too  lazy to search ha ha
So what I did is copy base from the picture and made the lace longer to create that X thing
in front which is by the way requested by my client :)

I am sure this one has a pattern or even a video tutorial on YouTube


this one has no pattern, again just based from the picture, but I added an elastic or garter and
I also didn't like the cup on the pic so I decided to change it..



This one is from http://www.crochetology.net/
sorry I forgot the name of  the project but she has beautiful crochet projects and also have helpful tips in 
crocheting I love her works
And this one I did promised a free crochet pattern, by the way this pattern was inspired from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRj5qaxOQks
So here it is, and guess what it is even  better because my friend
re-write it and made a picture tutorial with it.
So I am inviting you to visit her site, she has beautiful projects helpful tips for those who are
just beginning to learn how to crochet and guess what?
All patterns are free :)
Here's the link of my Red Summer Top,
http://www.girliescrochet.com/red-summer-top.html


Have a blessed day everyone
Keep on smiling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers